Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's the last day of the month...

It's the last day of the month, and I have to do some tidying up so I can be ready for tomorrow.  A new month beckons, with all its usual challenges.  Getting the bills paid.  Moving the rest of our stuff to its final resting place or throwing it away.  Hanging pictures (which happens to be my LEAST favorite activity), their just never quite level with each other or themselves.  We moved in here last month after we noticed (with the return of my stepson) that we needed more space than our little two bedroom appartment could afford us. 

I have noticed one thing for me that is more tiresome than living homeless.  It is waking up to someone sleeping in the livingroom.  If it is only for a night or three I am cool with it.  That is the reason we have a hideabed couch.  But, if it is day after day for weeks on end I find it very tiresome, it just wears on me.  And, not in a good way.

I have found myself updating this blog more than I thought I would be able to which is a very good thing.  Now I just have to focus my thought process, which can be a very daunting task.

I will leave you for today with my thoughts on a Jamacan proverb:  "Peace be the journey" not the destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment