Friday, September 16, 2011

Life/Time Sucks

My family has lured me into a Timesuck of a game on facebook.  "CityVille" is a nice diversion if you like sims, which I happen to love despite their Life/Time draining capacity.  I have been known to spend all night playing Simcity 2000.  And "CityVille" has the same draining capacities.  But then it can be played on the cheap so it has its good qualities, though you can enhance your game with real cash, which you couldn't without using cheats on various sim type games (or buying expansion packs and then using expanded cheats on them).  I am currently listening to Journey on YouTube. If you like sims just friend me on facebook (wonderingwanderr) and become my neighbor in CityVille. 

Peace to you and yours in these troubled times,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment