Sunday, September 18, 2011

There is so much I want to say, but as of yet I have not found the words for doing so.  So I won't barrage you with a lot of pretty words and pointless demeanors.  But, I was able to engineer time away from my time draining sims style gaming to just jot out a day or so of random thoughts.

I want to get back to writing fiction for publication...
maybe even go out on one of those writers retreats...
I also want to get writing for the pleasure of it (I have lost much of the pleasure of writing since my stroke about two years ago)...
I want to work on my keystroke speed (Hunt and peck will not get the next great American Novel written...
And, I wish my wife could tolerate me better...
Talking about wishes that will most likely not come true.

Well that is all I have to say for right now.
Blessings and Peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment