Monday, December 17, 2012

Generally my wife and I are exceptionally frugal, but we recently transacted business with Hughesnet.  For the most part I can't really complain.  Heck it is fulltime Internet access, and I have yet to exceed my 10gig download access, but in a matter of three to four hours my wife was able to burn through 20% of the months allotment.  Now I am not that upset mind you, but I have yet to come to the knowledge of what the fair access speed is.  I know even will full unlimited access there are "packets" of information that seriously lag, so I am wondering what fair access in our area is.  How much lag I am going to notice.  We will see and we will come to an understanding, and adapt.

Peace Out to all who read this, and even those who don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment