Saturday, December 8, 2012

So it has been a long hard road since July.  We (my family and I) thought that things had stabilized monitarilly, but alas it was not so, and topping it off with all the sillyness that has happened otherwise (which I will not expound on currently), well lets just suffice it to say that there is much to be said about pain clarifing the mind.  Three hospital stays, and numerous ERvisits not withstanding I am reasonably well.  I sometimes wish things were more stable at home, but funny how those things go.  It would really help if I were more stable (emotionally) but hey they tell me you can't have everything.  With all this said I am going to hope that having internet access at home will allow me to keep up this blog more faithfully.

Peace, and Love to all who wish for more, and may Jehovah guard us all in these Critical Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment